A preparation containing omega-3 fatty acids (EPADHA), gained from valuable fish oil by way of molecular distillation. Its active ingredients contribute to maintaining normal blood fat levels and blood pressure, reduce inflammations, assist the normal functioning of the nervous system and the brainand they support eyesight.
Who do we recommend it to?
• People struggling with cardiovascular and blood pressure problems and those who find it important to maintain the health and normal functioning of these organs,
• pregnant women and young children, in order to help children’s normal development,
• those who would like to support their body in its battle against inflammatory illnesses (e.g. arthritic inflammations),
• those performing low fat or slimming diets,
• everybody who would like to preserve the health of their eyes and nervous system.
Did you know, that cardiovascular illnesses constitute a leading cause of death worldwide, which means that they lead to the death of more people than any other disease? This is not the case with Greenlandic and Alaskan Eskimos, whose diet contains seafood rich in omega-3 fatty acids. In their populations, the number of such illnesses is lower.*
In the past decade studies have focused on the effects omega-3 asserts on the nervous system. Omega-3 fatty acids consumed during pregnancy help in the development of the nervous system of babies, resulting in better linguistic and social abilities, and improving the mental skills of children.
The development of the brain continues in childhood too. Studies prove that the effects of omega-3 intake improves children’s attention, concentration ability and memory, as well as their apprehensive faculty.. When examining the connection between diet and behavior, they found children with behavior problems, sleep disorders and temper tantrums had lower omega-3 levels as compared to their peers consuming more omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, they also proved that children suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder had lower omega-3 levels than necessary. Make school easier for your child by giving them the small gel capsule of Omega 3 Concentrate within the daily recommended dosage.
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||120 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||180 mg|
|Highly concentrated fish oil||600 mg|
|Dosage||1-3 softgels daily|