BioHarmonex® is a device, operating according to the principles of biophysics, more precisely bioresonance, which was developed specifically for home use. Those following the principles of bioresonance claim that each cell of the human body generates an electromagnetic field. This energy field is one way by which cells can communicate with each other and initiate or control the various physiological processes in our body. BioHarmonex® generates an external electromagnetic field, which can support the natural processes of the organism by “addressing” the natural electromagnetic fields generated by certain tissues of the body.
- ANTIFRONT – For a good general state of health at all times.
- BIORHYTHM – For a harmonically functioning biorhythm.
- SKIN – For the beautiful skin and its appropriate functioning.
- BONES/TISSUES – The vibrations of the program are in harmony with the processes that take place in the bones and tissues.
- AFTER TRAINING – For regeneration following intensive physical exercise.
- DIGESTION – With vibrations tuned to optimise the digestive functions.
- PAIN – A program for a good general state of health at all times.
- CHILDREN – For the special needs of children.
- HORMONES – A program specifically targeting the hormone system.
- NERVES – A program developed for those who need excellent mental functions and concentration every day.
- IMMUNE – With vibrations addressing the immune system.
- CIRCULATION – Primarily for those who intensively challenge the functioning of their circulatory system (athletes) or who need support for the optimal functioning of their circulation.
- RELAX – For relaxing, winding down and relaxation programmes.
- BREATHING – To support the proper breathing. Especially recommended for athletes, smokers and people living in cities.
- LIVER/PANCREAS – The upgraded version of the “Digestion” program, specifically targeting these two organs.
- MENSES – For natural femininity.
- MENTAL RECHARGE – For proper relaxation, also in case you are extremely overburdened.
- DETOXIFICATION – This program can support detoxification processes.
- MERIDIAN – Its goal is to harmonise the functioning of acupunctural meridians.
- LYMPHATIC SYSTEM – For the healthy functioning of the lymphatic system.
- FOREVER YOUNG – A program for the antioxidant processes and eternal youth.
- PROSTATE – For mature, middleaged and elderly men.
- WEIGHT LOSS – A program developed to support appropriately applied weight loss methods and anti-cellulite treatments.
- EYES/SIGHT – With vibrations developed especially for those performing work or activities that heavily stress the eyes.
KIDNEYS – Its vibrations are in harmony with the optimal kidney functions
Homemade methods of insomnia
Many people even remember the "mummy" mom's moments, with which asthma, toothache and colds have gone astray. There are, of course, methods for homeopathy for insomnia as well. Let's see what they used against insomnia.
Chamomile: the chilling effect of chamomile has long been known. Research has shown that the compound called apigenin in it triggers the sedative effect of chamomile. Let's have a cup of chamomile tea before bedtime, even cinnamon or honey can be added.
Lukewarm Milk is a typical homemade method, since milk is a great way to calm the body and mind. The amino acid found in milk and bananas is also found in tryptophan, which increases serotonin levels, helping to reduce sleep. It is advisable to drink it with ground cinnamon.
Nutmeg: Nutmeg grate can also be mixed with lukewarm milk, but also into hot water or fruit juice. It is recommended to use it before bedtime as it has a soothing effect.
Saffron: Saffron must be soaked in warm milk before bedtime. Like the above plants, this has a sedative effect and is an excellent method of insomnia.
Valerian: This special herb cleans the tension in the muscles and promotes deep sleep. The preparation is done by mixing half a teaspoon of grated macadamia and half a teaspoon nutmeg into two glasses of hot water. After standing for 15 minutes, filter and rinse. Important: Do not use the method for more than a few weeks as it may cause withdrawal symptoms.
Hot bath: an excellent way to nourish the nerves. Two hours before bedtime, take a hot bath or a shower to help protect against insomnia. It is recommended to use essential oils in water. For example: lemongrass, chamomile, rosemary, lavender.
Insomnia illness is very common in modern modern society. In the overcrowded, rushing world, we often realize that the problems are settling on us, but only in the evening when everything is quiet around us.
Besides this, many diseases, medicines, and even carbohydrate meals have a negative effect on our sleep. So it's time to change your lifestyle and to live healthily, as healthy sleep begins with a healthy soul.
Finally, of course, Calivita BioHarmonex Bioresonance device also can assist you to sleep well.
It can use bioresonance therapy
Anything that causes you physical or mental suffering, discomfort, whether health or aesthetic. Keep in mind, however, that the most important is PREVENTION, which is restored by cellular functions and provides detoxification in addition to providing personalized information and information to prevent a healthy lifestyle.
Bioresonance treatment for following symptoms are recommended
- Acute and chronic pain, inflammatory processes
- Allergic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, inflammatory-acne skin
- Asthma, hay fever
- Menstrual pains, bleeding disorders, problems with fertilization
- For climax complaints
- Impotence in the case of sexual problems
- For urinary complaints
- Digestive Disorders (Reflux Disease!), Difficulty in sitting and puffing
- Migraine, headache
- Circulatory disorders, in the case of inflammation of the bowel
- Muscular, rheumatic, spine pains
- In case of a lump
- Surgery for rehabilitation after injury
- In the case of bruises and strains
- Hair loss - increased balding
- Addiction and Addiction Diseases
- Exhaustion and fatigue
- In the case of sleep problems
- In the presence of hormonal problems (weight loss, weight gain, increased heart beat, increased sweating, etc.)
- Depressive state of mind
- For diabetes and its side effects
- In the event of weight loss (without dieting, no expense, and the use of the slimming program)
- Sudden, unjustified weight loss
- For bulimia
- Excessive bleeding
- Prevention for detoxification
Bioresonance testing and treatment criteria, preparation
Bioresonance Computer Testing and Bioresonance Treatment When Not Recommended and Performed / Criteria /
- Pacemaker insertion
- Epilepsy, in the event of schizophrenia
- Acute, high fever
- For multiple infarcts
- For acute, infectable contagious diseases