Liquid C is a preparation containing vitamin C, bioflavonoids and rosehips, sweetened with organic agavenectar but free from artificial colouring agents oradded sugar, created for all those who not only seekcomplex antioxidant protection but also prefer liquiddietary supplements.
Did you know that food can also be made richer in vitamins with Liquid C?
For example, mix it into milkshakes, yoghurt or food that you won’t heat any more so you can enrich and flavor it unnoticed
Who do we recommend it to?
- As it is easy to swallow, for elderlypeople, pregnant women, children and those suffering fromswallowing problems to satisfytheir vitamin C demand,
- those susceptible to infections in order to strengthen their immune system,
- everybody in the cooler winter months,
- active or passive smokers, residents of cities with polluted air,
- those who regularly consume alcohol
Symptoms of vitamin C deficiency may include: weakening of the immune system,susceptibility to infections, slower recovery after diseases, lengthened healing of wounds, slow blood clotting, gingival haemorrhage, pyorrhoea, muscle pain.
Warning! Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening. Vitamin C is sensitive to light and heat, which must be considered when it is stored
|Acerola powder||2.8 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||166.7 mg|
|Rose hips powder||166.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||166.7 mg|
|Dosage||2.5 ml (half of teaspoon) daily.|